Collect clients from Airport , Hotel or UK address
Price includes Dinner , Bed and Breakfast , All Mid-Day Meals and Drinks , Champagne Lunch and All Entrance Fees
Superior Accommodation in Castles , Manors , Tudor Thatched Cottages , Old Coaching Inns , Georgian Rectories and Private Period Homes.
Farnham Castle. Here Izaak Walton was Steward to the Bishop of Winchester.
Winchester Cathedral. Memorial Window and Chapel to Izaak Walton who is
buried in the South Transept. St. Cross Almshouses - King Arthur's Round Table
in Winchester Castle.
Morning. Fly Fishing at Steeple Langford or at the appropriately named Fisherton
de la Mere. Lunch at a fisherman's pub. Afternoon - Salisbury and Cathedral.
Hartlebury Castle. Here Izaak Walton fished in the moat and surrounding rivers as
Steward to the Bishop of Worcester. Worcester Cathedral and guided
tour/shopping in Historic Worcester.
4 nights in the famous Izaak Walton Hotel in Dovedale , Derbyshire close by the
River Dove where Izaak Walton often fished. During your stay the following is
1. Illustrated Talks on Izaak Walton by an expert.
2. Practical Introduction to Fly Fishing.
3. Fish the River Meece alongside Shallowford and obtain an
4. Practical Fly Tying demonstrations.
5. Fly Fishing sessions on River Dove for Beginners or More
6. Visits to nearby locations associated with Izaak Walton.
7. Visit to Izaak Walton Co age and Museum at Shallowford and his birthplace at Stafford.